Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon
It comes with 30 single-use exfoliating pads ,which use a powerful combination of chemical exfoliants—including lactic acid, glycolic acid, and lemon, orange, and papaya extracts—to clear clogged pores while simultaneously harnessing the power of vitamin C to help fade acne scars. Dead skin cells are also physically sloughed off through the unique 3 layer pad technology that reveals a bright, fresh layer of skin.
Size: 30 singe-use exfoliating pads
How To Use:
- After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling pad so that the criss-crossed gauze side is facing down.
- Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.
- Rotate the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side is facing down.
- Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. Throw away pad.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow with the remaining steps of your skin care routine. Use twice a week or as needed.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG017/6 Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract , Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Saururus Chinensis Leaf/Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Broussonetia Kazinoki Bark Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract , PEG-60 Hydrogenated Cator Oil, Carbomer, Tartaric Acid , Glycolic Acid , Lactic Acid , Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-5, CI 19140, CI 17200, Fragrance